Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pay it Forward




Sometimes you do a little something for somebody and don't really expect anything in return. Sometimes you get more than you ever expected. Such is the case with this purse I gave to Elder Touli a couple of months ago. His artwork is legendary, back home, and here in the Mission. I asked him if he could draw a little design on my bag, nothing too big, I told him not to spend too much time on it, because I knew he had more important missionary work to do. He stopped by the office the other day with his companion--and my completed purse. It is spectacular. I will NEVER use it for a purse. It is too special to me. And the artwork is phenomenol. Little acts of service. The little things that add up to big things. A special thanks to our family back home who do these little acts of service each day, so we don't have to worry. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

denim