Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Arachnophobia



I'm not a big fan of spiders. Nope. Nada. Uh-uh.
These wolf spiders seem to be everywhere. They are usually about the size of a 50-cent piece, and are not afraid to stand their ground when approached. My invention for 'eliminating' them is to wrap the top of the broom handle with masking or duct tape sticky-side out, and quickly jab the intruder before it knows what hit it. I then dispose of the 'body' in the garbage can, neatly stuck to the tape, and mostly dead. My worst encounter so far?? In the ladies' room at the office building where we work. As the toilet tissue rolled around, a large spider rolled over the top with it. If I hadn't already used the facilities, I would have had an accident on the floor right then and there. Luckily, the lysol was close by, and I sprayed the darn thing till it fell on the floor and met its demise. Did I mention that I don't like spiders.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

denim