Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dreams really DO come true!!








Yes, We had great seats!! 45 yard line!!


Some of you may think this is a weird dream to have, but those of you who know me won't. I have ALWAYS wanted to go to a real live Pro Football game. I had kind of given up on the idea until moving here to Seattle. Which happens to have a Pro Football Team. Seahawks Football is HUGE here. I'm talkin paint your hair, body, car, etc. Seahawk blues and greens. So imagine my excitement when I find out that there will be a Saturday Pre-season game against the Broncos.

I talk to my Mission/Eternal companion who agrees that it would be something fun to do. I begin the Frugal Ticket Search and decide on 2 reasonably priced tickets in Section 110 Row "Z". We get to the stadium, look for our section, hoping for the best. Well, as you can see from the photos, we had awesome seats. We could see the whole field, we didn't have anyone directly in front or behind us, and the people we sat next to were friendly and fun. The only thing I didn't plan on was the noise level. I have been to College games before, but this was LOUD. i.e. should have worn earplugs. My ears are still ringing today. But that's okay. What a great time we had!! Larry & I enjoyed every single minute. It met and exceeded my expectations. Good Game, Good seats, Good company. It will go down as one of the great fun event memories of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

denim