Saturday, May 9, 2009

Thanks, Mom!



Emotions are running high for me today on the one-year mark when my mom, Caryle Young graduated from earth life into Heaven. Words are so inadequate when it comes to talking about mom. She was the glue that held everything and everyone together. Unsurpassed unconditional love was the example mom set. Even in this photo, she is being honored by KSL for making hundreds(thousands?) of quilts and giving them away. So here's to you, mom; and all moms like you. I love you. I miss you. Happy Mother's Day to the bestest Mom ever! Love, Sue

3 comments:

  1. "She was the glue that held everything and everyone together" I couldn't have said it better! I always say that Grandma seemed to make everything ok. I am amazed at how fast the year has gone and how much I miss her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot. Now I've lost it and I was doing so well not to cry in a heap today. I love you, by the way. I think you are the bestest mom ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ditto to Aim's. Thanks fpr the pedicure and jammies too. You're the best.

    ReplyDelete

denim