Saturday, April 25, 2009

Just when you think things are gonna go smoothly....

I have never been one to think my life will be one smooth ride. Hoped for, yes, expected, no. What a week this has been back home. First, Eric calls me in a panic, fearing bedbugs have somehow hitchhiked into our house on a mattress and set up summer camp in his bedroom. My skin itches just writing this from 800+ miles away. Second, We got a phone call from Ben this morning telling us that Larry's truck was stolen out of his garage sometime last night and found on its side in the mud in North Salt Lake, and we have to pay to get it out of impound. Third, Aimee sends me a text saying there is moisture and mold in my storage room under the front porch, and what should she do. If Shellee calls, I'm not answering the phone.

1 comment:

  1. EEEEWWWWWWYYYYYYY maybe grandma's mattress wasn't such a good idea. ICK Sorry to hear about Larry's truck. That was pretty aggressive don't you think. In the garage? wow, just when you thought you could relax. Oh well, you are where you are supposed to be, the rest will take care of itself.

    ReplyDelete

denim