Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our Little Forest Friends


I love these guys. I know, I know, Aim, they are just rats in cuter pajamas, but I can't help myself. When they come to the patio door looking for peanuts or bread, we just have to feed them. They fancy themselves to be good at hiding their nuts in the grass, but the birds just wait until they leave, then enjoy the nuts themselves. (We have lots of birds here, from large to teeny tiney)

Today while taking out the garbage, Larry thought he saw a rather large cat run across the breezeway to our apartment. When it turned, he noticed it was wearing a burglar mask, and was, in fact, a rather pudgy raccoon. We couldn't have asked for a better location for our apartment. Seeing all the cute animals more than makes up for the roller derby in the apartment above us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

denim